Introducing the All Fabric Sew Glue Kit!
You can also damp a sponge to remove the excess solution.
Add pressure in pressing the cloth for best result.
- Select Pieces of Fabric. Before you complete your first application of Secure Stitch, you’ll need to decide which two pieces of fabric you want to fuse together with it. These could be two pieces of fabric on the same garment or item that have been torn apart or have an unwanted space between them for some other reason.
- Apply Solution to Bottom Piece. Next, you can apply your solution to the bottom piece of fabric that you’re working with. If you’re working with synthetic fabric, it’s best to use the bottle in your set that’s been specifically designed for synthetics. If not, you can use any of the other four bottles in the set.
- Stick Together and Wait. After you’ve applied your solution to the bottom piece of fabric, stick both pieces of fabric together and wait a few minutes for the solution to create a bond between the fibers of both pieces.
- Use Fabric Item Normally. Once your wait is done, you can pick up your fabric item and go back to using it as you normally would.
- Quick and easy way to repair ripped jeans or shirts without the need of string or needle!
- It dries clear. When a bond has been created by Secure Stitch and has dried, it’ll no longer appear white but clear, so you’ll hardly be able to see it when you look at an item you’ve fixed
- Once applied its permanent and can be washed and machine dry
- Can be use Cotton, Denim, Felt, Fleece, Leather, Suede, Polyester, Rayon, Fibers, Velvet, Fabrics and More
- Can also be used in crafting or decorations
- Also has a hem clips to mark desired hem length
Color: pure white liquid, no particles
Ph value: 10-11
Shelf life: 12 months
After repair, fully cured at room temperature for 24 hours
If the temperature of the unused glue is too high, the shelf life will be shortened.
After freezing at low temperature, it can still be used after thawing at room temperature.
The applicable temperature range is -20 ° C to 70 ° C
1 x 60ml rAll Fabric Sew Glue
1 x 120ml All Fabric Sew Glue
1 x Silicone brush
2 x Clip ruler