Instantly protect and repair your wires with our professional Heat Shrink Wire & Cable Protector Kit!
Comes with assorted colors and sizes, it is in excellent flammability, flexibility and insulation. With low minimum shrinking temperature, it can shrink precisely and wrap almost all kinds of soft materials or items.
Sealing, repairing and insulating cables all in one, it can provide all-round protection of your cables against abrasion, chemicals, and weather with a wide range of application, including back-end connector sealing, breakouts, and connector-to-cable transitions.
- Wire Protection & Repair :
Specially designed to be used in electrical systems to repair, insulate and strengthen wiring by tightly sealing connections or damaged areas.
- Perfect Shrinking Ratio :
Shrink up to 1/2 of its original size, providing a firm and precise wrapping for the materials.
- Easy To Use :
Simply keep about 1/2 inch distance and use heat gun or lighter to shrink the tube wrapping around the wire connection point.
- Durable & Flexible :
Not easy to deform or damage with excellent flammability, flexibility and insulation.
- Flame Retardant :
With low minimum shrinkage temperature: +158℉(+70°C), it allows faster and easier shrinkage in ultra flame retardant (UL 224, VW-1) and insulation performance.
- Safe & Eco-Friendly :
Does not contain PBB, PBBO, PBBE, heavy metal and other environmentally hazardous substances.
Wide Application :
Perfect for wire connection, rust prevention and corrosion protection of solder joints, protection and insulation processing of wire end, wiring harness and electronic components. Also works well for protecting headphones and phone cables.
- Select a tube with proper size which suits the wires.
- Insert the wire to the heat shrink tube.
- Keep about 1/2 inch distance and use a heat gun or lighter to shrink the tube. (Don’t touch the tube until it cools down.)
- Enjoy the ultimate protection of your wire!
- Material: Polyolefin
- Shrinkage Ratio: 2:1 (will maximum shrink to 1/2 its supplied diameter)
- Minimum Shrinkage Temp: ≥84°C
- Full Shrinkage Temp: ≥120°C
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to +150°C
- Tensile strength: 10.4 Mpa
- Dielectric strength: 15 KV/mm
- Manufacture specification: ISO9001
- Flammability: Flame Retardant
- Approvals: UL Approved
- Supplied format (round or flat): Product is supplied flat
100PCS Heat Shrink Tubes (Black, Blue, Yellow, Green, Red):
(Quantity x Supplied Internal diameter x Single length)
- 20pcs x 1.0 x 100mm
- 20pcs x 1.5 x 100mm
- 20pcs x 2.5 x 100mm
- 20pcs x 3.0 x 100mm
- 20pcs x 5.0 x 100mm