WHAT IS HYPERBLADE?
Hyperblade is the revolutionary state-of-the-art recovery tool that uses Micro vibration to accelerate muscle relaxation and promote the growth of muscle fibers and emits Microcurrent NMES (Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation) to reduce the buildup of lactic acid, relieve muscle stiffness, and soreness.
It is also used by patients to stimulate an inactive muscle, to prevent muscle atrophy.
Driven by scientific research this well-designed, powerfull device is everything you need for fast recovery and treat everything from everyday soreness to chronic muscle pain.
Hyperblade is using the technology that is widely used in the world for Beauty Professionals, Astronauts, Competitive Sports, Fitness Training and Weight loss.
With its unique dual functionality, Hyperblade is by far the best and most
WHAT MAKES HYPERBLADE™ SO DIFFERENT?
In comparison with the traditional fascia gun, which only acts on the epidermal tissue, Hyperblade directly targets deep muscle tissues and the motor nerves inside them creating more neuromuscular efficiency and control to improve your overall sports health and recovery.
Before Work-out (Injury Prevention)
Micro Vibration before sport training accelerates muscle relaxation, increases blood circulation, enhances range of motion, and prevents injuries.
You can use Hyperblade to Warm-up and Activate.
- Warm-up before exercise
- Prep for stretches
- Engage and relax muscles
- Improve range of motion & flexibility
After Work-out (Muscle Pain Relief & Recovery)
Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) acts on the deepest muscle tissues reducing accumulated lactic acid and preventing muscle soreness and inflammation.
You can use Hyperblade for Relieve, Recovery, and Relaxation.
- Soothe sore muscles
- Relieve muscle fatigue, spasm, and stiffness
- Repair damaged muscle tissues
- Increases circulation and blood flow
- Increases the growth of muscle fibers
DUAL TECHNOLOGY IN ONE
Hyperblade uses Micro vibration to stimulate your muscles directly and make them contract and relax faster. It accelerates muscle relaxation, increases blood circulation, enhances range of motion and prevents injuries.
While Microcurrent (NMES) sends low-level electrical currents into your skin and fat layers, so it stimulates the deeper muscle tissues and the motor nerves inside them effectively, reducing accumulated lactic acid and preventing muscle atrophy and soreness.
ERGONOMIC CURVED BLADE DESIGN
While most massage implements use a ball or hammer shape to press down on sore muscles, Hyperblade ergonomic convex-concave design molds perfectly to your body allowing you to press directly onto the muscle and get at those hard to reach places.
FULL BODY APPLICATION
Hyperblade is a versatile tool that has many uses. You can massage any area with the multi-functional design, from your feet to your neck.
Not every muscle is the same, and this design allows you to focus on them from the right angle.
THREE LEVEL OF INTENSITY
Hyperblade has three adjustable levels of intensity that allow you to customize your recovery experience to meet your needs making for the most specialized treatment process imaginable.
The intensity of the current, and vibration increases with every level to tackle even the worst types of pain!
FRICTIONAL HEAT EFFECT
The curved blade design creates heat through friction and increases the temperature of the massaged area.
It accelerates blood circulation allowing more nutrients and oxygen to be delivered to damaged muscle tissues and stimulates the muscle to recover faster and effectively.
COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT
Hyperblade is designed to be Portable, Cordless, and lightweight. It fits into any small bag making it the ideal instrument for on the go treatment anywhere, anytime.
Hyperblade comes with a large capacity built-in 1100MAH rechargeable lithium battery, and it lasts for 14 days per 30 minutes use every day or 7 hours continuously a day.
INTELLIGENT INDUCTION SENSING
Hyperblade has a built-in Smart Sensor Technology of automatically finding acupuncture or trigger points. Trigger points are sore spots in your muscles that might feel like knots.
When using the Hyperblade, the electric stimulation allows you to easily find and tackle those sore points.
By gently pressing down with the Hyperblade, you will release and stimulate blood flow to those affected areas.
- Microcurrent + Micro vibration Technology All in One
- Effectively relieves muscle tension and reduces muscle recovery time
- Relives Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Accelerates warm-up time & Improves range of motion and flexibility
- Clears the muscles of lactic acid buildups
- Deep Shaping | Massage | Fat Reduction
- Breaks down scar tissue
- Automatically finding the acupoints (Trigger Points) of the human body
- Massage & Acupuncture at the same time
- Perfect for treatment and relief of muscle fatigue, injuries such as tight shoulders, carpal tunnel, bursitis, shin splints, bicep tendonitis, tennis elbow, lower back pain, plantar fasciitis and much much more…
- Lightweight, Portable & Rechargeable with the Universal USB Type – C quick charging
UNBOXING & DEMO
HOW TO USE HYPERBLADE™
Hyperblade has a smart sensor on the handle, you need to have a proper grip and contact with the handle to turn on. Please adjust your grip and contact with the unit.
It is recommended to apply either essential oil, or water on the skin to create an even surface for the Hyperblade to glide over.
- Apply Essential oil or water to the area being massaged. (Recommended)
- HOLD the power button until the unit turns on. A RED light will indicate it’s ON.
- PRESS the power button to turn on. PRESS again to adjust intensity. A BLUE light will indicate the intensity.
- Hold and lightly rub the area being massaged. Gliding back and forth with the blade.
- Find a sore spot, and gently press and hold for a few seconds to provide relief, glide over the area a few times and repeat.
Size: 5.74″ x 4.17″ x 1.2″ in (14.6 x 10.6 x 3 cm)
Weight: 1/2 lbs. (227g)
Battery Type: Li-ion 1100mAH
Input Voltage: 3.7V
Working time: 4-6 hours continuous use
- Hyperblade™ Myofascial Massager
- USB Type-C Quick charging cable
- Refillable Spray Bottle
- Carrying Case
- User Manual