- GETAWAY FROM TIGHT SHOES
You may have the problem that the new shoes are a little tight, and uncomfortable after putting them on, the shoe stretchers can help you out of these situations.
- HIGH-QUALITY WOOD MATERIAL
The shoe stretcher is natural wood materials, simple and practical, durable and no deformation, long time use and the surface remain bright.
- ADJUSTABLE WIDTH & LENGTH
The shoe stretcher can be adjusted according to the shoes, each pair includes relief pods/spot inserts to stretch targeted area.
- EASY TO USE
Just turn the knob clockwise to begin stretching the shoes, and leave the stretchers in shoes for about 24-48 hours, and the shoes are ready for you.
- The shoe stretcher fits both left and right shoes, applicable for high heels, sports shoes, sandals, and other shoes.
- Insert the stretchers into the shoes, left and right are generic;
- Length adjustment: Turn the “wheel-shaped” handle in clockwise to adjust the length of the stretchers;
- Width adjustment: Turn the “L-shaped” metal handle in clockwise to adjust the width of the stretchers;
- Leave the stretcher in shoes for at least 24 hours;
- Turn the handles in counterclockwise and remove stretcher from the shoes.
- Please don’t overstretch the shoes to avoid damage.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.